I am a theoretical computer scientist. My Doctoral Thesis has been on lower bounds for policy iteration methods for solving games and on the simplex algorithm for solving linear programs.
- Algorithmic Game Theory
- Convex Optimization
- Mathematical and Modal Logic
- Automata Theory
- Complexity Theory
- I am a reviewer for mathematical journals and conferences.
- My Erdös number is at most 3, for example through Erdös – Winkler – Zwick – Friedmann.
- I am included in the Mathematics Genealogy.
- I am a member of the Deutsche Vereinigung für Mathematische Logik und für Grundlagenforschung der Exakten Wissenschaften.
- Prof. Dr. Martin Lange, University of Kassel
- Prof. Dr. Martin Hofmann, University of Munich
- Prof. Dr. Uri Zwick, University of Tel Aviv
- Prof. Dr. David Avis, University of Kyoto & McGill